Free Printable Planner Sticker Kits [Sept. 2018]
Are you looking for a fun cost effective way to dress up your planner? I’ve got you covered! Each and every month I will have some free printable planner sticker kits that you can use to dress your planner up.
The download will include all 3 printables sized to fit the EC Life Planner. These printables include the PNG files, Blackout File and the .Studio3 cut file (for silhouette users).
Every printable contains the following:
- 4 Full Boxes
- 4 Half Boxes
- 7 Today Headers
- 7 To Do Headers
- 7 Checklist
- 14 Color Coding Dots
- 4 Rounded Half Boxes (solids)
- 4 Rounded Half Boxes (dashed)
- 4 Money/Bill Due/Financial Stickers
Download the September 2018 Planner Printables:
*This is a zip file and will need to be downloaded from a computer and unzipped.
What You Will Need:
- Sticker Paper or Regular Paper ( I prefer this sticker paper and this regular paper)
- Glue Stick or a Sticker Maker if you are going to use regular paper. Go for a repositionable glue sticker so you can move things around if you like.
- Scissors, Gyro Cutting Tool or a Cutting Machine (I use the Silhouette Cameo).
- Printer (I recommend this one) or send it to your local print shop I recommend Office Depot (you take them your paper and the file and they can print it for you). For the best color I suggest printing with the highest quality option available for your printer.
- For PERSONAL USE ONLY. Files cannot be resold, modified or used commercially.
- Feel free to share this printable with others by linking to this page directly.
- I always like to see my printables in use. Tag me on instagram @ohsopaperco #theinspireddesk